~Pumpkin carving knife, or just any knife will do
~Dry Erase marker
1. Have a pumpkin.
2. Cut off the top with your knife, so that you can get inside your pumpkin.
3. Scrape out all of the seeds and goop from the inside with the scraper, placing all the excess pumpkin guts into the bowl.
4. Stencil out the Pi symbol on the pumpkin with the dry erase marker, so you’re able to erase with just a dab from a wet paper towel if you make a mistakes.
5. Carve out where you marked the Pi symbol with your knife, putting the chunks cut out from your pumpkin in the bowl with the other pumpkin guts.
6. Place a candle on the inside, and place your pumpkin on the doorstep!
7. Have a fun Halloween!
1. Separate the pumpkin seeds from the other pumpkin guts.
2. Wash them off.
3. Put the seeds on a tray and sprinkle some salt on them.
4. Lightly bake them in the oven for a tasty treat!