Announcements: September 10th

Student Tutor Applications

Friday, September 13 is the last day that juniors and senior may turn in an application to be a student tutor. For those upperclassmen who are looking for an opportunity to pad a college application or simply make some extra money, student tutor applications may be picked up and submitted to Ms. Anderson in room H-26. The position pays minimum wage and workhours are TCB and white days after school.

Math Team Meeting

Math team is a great way to show off your mathematical skils to friends, competing schools, and colleges. Prospects for the team this year seem especially bright. Many members are returning as seniors and juniors, so now is the time to join up. If you are interested in an extra-curricular that both looks great and is fun, then there is a place for you on the AHS Math Team. There is an informational meeting in room H-26 with Ms. Anderson on Friday the 13th.

Student Planners

Student planners are a great way to keep your school life organized. They are indispensible for a student who wants to balance and juggle all of the deadlines of a busy school schedule. The school is currently selling high-quality planners pre-designed for the red day/white day rotation for only $3.00. Jump on the opportunity while supplies last! Sales are in the main office.