Halloween Events in the Rogue Valley

This year all over Southern Oregon there are many Halloween activities- mini golf, haunted houses, costume contests- there is no reason to be bored on Halloween, that’s for sure.

Haunted Houses-

Darkwing Manor in Medford
Circus of Screams in Eagle Point

Costume Parties-

Spooktacular Costume Contest and Free Mini Golf at Rogue Valley Family Fun Center
Family Fall Festival in Eagle Point

Ashland Parade-

Ashland Halloween Parade in Ashland
Trick or Treating and face painting in Downtown Ashland
Performances from AMS Jazz Band, AHS Band, The Jazzmen, Ashland Dance Works Thriller Group and Samba Like it Hot in Downtown Ashland

Details

Darkwing Manor

Darkwing Manor & Morguetorium Museum has once again made a thrilling ride through the Baron and Baroness Reuwsaat’s 19th century house. If you haven’t gone before you are in for one heck of a ride- if you have gone before then just know they always change it up a bit, so nothing is what you remember… This fun haunted house isn’t recommended for kids under 10 years old. The admission is 8 dollars, the benefits go to Children’s Advocacy Center of Jackson County. Please go to their website here, Darkwing Manor. They are located at 4192 Coleman Creek Road in Medford Oregon. On October 31st their hours are 6-9:30pm, get there early!

Circus of Screams

Circus of Screams has been running their haunted house since 2007, and once again they are donating their profits to local groups in Southern Oregon. The admission is 10 dollars, but if you bring a nonperishable food item for Access and the Maslow Project and get 3 dollars off admission. Their website is here. They are located at 9512 Highway 62 in Eagle Point Oregon. On October 31st they are open 7-10pm.

Good Family Fun:

Spooktacular Costume Contest and Free Mini Golf

On Halloween night at the Family Fun Center is having free mini golf and kids under the age of 18 years old can enter a free costume contest- the winner gets 200 dollars in Family Fun Center gift certificates! The hours are 5-7pm, they have a facebook event set up here at their facebook event page.

Family Fall Festival

For those high schoolers with young siblings this would be a great place to go with the family. Faith Christian Center in Eagle Point are putting on their Fall Festival and its for all ages. Its free to go, so why not? All the other fall festivals are over, no more pumpkin patches or hay rides… Except for this last place! They are located at 585 Nick Young Road in Eagle Point Oregon. They are having their fun from 6-8pm.

In Ashland:

The Ashland Halloween Parade is starting at 3:30pm on October 31st, it starts at the Ashland Public Library and ends in the heart of Ashland’s Plaza. For the kids in all of us there will be trick or treating all over downtown, and music will be played by Ashland’s local bands- including the AMS Jazz Band, AHS Band, the Jazzmen, Ashland Dance Works Thriller Group and Samba Like it Hot. Don’t miss seeing the creative juices flowing in Ashland’s Plaza!

Have a fun and SAFE Halloween! For all of those Ashland High School students- remember we have school ON Halloween AND the next day. Don’t eat all the candy or get ready for the consequences…