Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy+Theories

The Top 10 Conspiracy Theories
A conspiracy theory is a theory or idea that states that some institute or organization is to blame for an event. Here are 10 well known and believed theories, starting with number 10.

Subliminal Advertising
Google Definition: the use by advertisers of images and sounds to influence consumers’ responses without their being conscious of it.
The idea of Subliminal Advertising is hiding messages in advertisements or media that tell you to do a certain thing, like to drink coke.
Chemtrails
Google Definition: a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.
Conspiracy Theorists believe that these chemtrails, full of different chemicals and biological agents are being sprayed to control things like overpopulation, weather, and as weapons of war.
Electronic Banking
Google Definition: For many people, electronic banking means 24-hour access to cash through an automated teller machine (ATM) or Direct Deposit of paychecks into checking or savings accounts. But electronic banking involves many different types of transactions, rights, responsibilities — and sometimes, fees.
Many people think that a secret group has created electronic banking to eliminated all material currency, and, when humans are dependent on electronic banking, this secret group will turn off all electricity, causing world-wide chaos.
Area 51 and the Aliens
Google Definition:  Air base in Nevada
The United States Air Force facility commonly known as Area 51 is a remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base, within the Nevada Test and Training Range. AS11-40-5903_cropped
Many believe that Area 51 is a secret government facility hosting aliens or alien technology.
Bermuda Triangle
Google Definition: The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil’s Triangle, is a loosely defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
Some people believe that the Bermuda triangle has other world like powers that bring planes and other vehicle down into its depths.

The First Moon Landing/All Moon Landings                                                                                                                    
Google Definition: Apollo 11 was the spaceflight that landed the first humans on the Moon, Americans Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, on July 20, 1969, at 20:18 UTC. Armstrong became the first to step onto the lunar surface six hours later on July 21 at 02:56 UTC.
There are many conspiracy theories about the moon landing. The most popular one is that the whole thing was staged on a man-made set. Theorists point out how in the movies released by NASA, the American flag was waving in the wind. That is impossible on the moon, the say, doesn’t have wind like we have on earth.

Roswell
Google Definition:The Roswell UFO incident refers to the events surrounding the crash of a military Air Force surveillance balloon at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico in mid 1947 which gave rise to claims alleging the crash was of an extraterrestrial spaceship.
On July 8, 1947, Roswell Officials said that they had found a flying disc of some sort. Theories bloomed from this statement. Many movies were made about the ‘aliens’ and the Roswell ship crash afterwards.

AIDS
Google Definition: AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is the final stage of HIV disease, which causes severe damage to the immune system.
AIDS has many different conspiracy theories. Two major ones are that AIDS is a sort of population control device for lower-class citizens. The second is that AIDS is a mutant byproduct of a polio virus mixing with chimpanzee’s infected with SIV (simian immunodeficiency virus). Many people also believe that vaccines cause AIDS as well as a variety of other diseases like Autism.

9/11
Google Definition: On September 11, 2001, a group of Islamic terrorists, widely believed to be part of the Al Qaeda network, hijacked three commercial airliners in midair, took over the controls, and deliberately crashed them into the Pentagon and the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in Manhattan.
Some people think that the US government were aware of the attacks, but did nothing to prevent them. Others believe that the government actually conducted the attack themselves.

The Kennedy Assassination
Google Definition:John Fitzgerald Kennedy, commonly known as Jack Kennedy or by his initials JFK, was an American politician who served as the 35th President of the United States from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963.
Many people believe that Kennedy’s assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, had help in killing our 35th president. Even after the Discovery Channel disproved many theories, people still continue to insist that the assassination was not a one man job.
All of the conspiracy theories are found on this website.