A Night To Remember

Walk down the red carpet on February 18th at the Oscars. Join your friends and the National Honor society at winter formal with the great theme of “a Night at the Oscars”.  Come and have a night to remember, dust off your tuxedos and gowns, and maybe even find a rental limousine to drive up to the red carpet in style. Winter formal this year will be held at the elegant Rogue River Room at Southern Oregon University, easily found in Stevenson Union, off the main Siskiyou Boulevard. “A Night at the Oscars” will transpire from 8 to 11pm, making sure that curfew will not be a worry, and no reason for your folks at home being vexed by your tardiness.

Tickets will be sold on the quad at lunch, and in the office, they will be priced at $9 for a single and a $16 for a double. This perfectly aligned with Valentines day, as GCC (Global Citizens Corps) is selling roses on the quad along with notes notes, making it a simple and easy way to ask someone close to you to accompany you to winter formal as well as raise funds raise  funds for the charity Embrace. National Honor Society is hoping to see you there “It will be the best dance of the year,” said Isis Terral.  So get dressed up and swaged up and have a stupendous “ Night at the Oscars.”